Last Revised: 29/03/2021
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Heron Brook Lodge collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number,etc)
- Public ip.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Heron Brook Lodge with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email.
- User or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Heron Brook Lodge collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Heron Brook Lodge will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google LLC
When Heron Brook Lodge processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and process the payment.
How do we store your data?
Heron Brook Lodge securely stores your data at our partners secure data center with high security protocols.
Heron Brook Lodge will keep your collected data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database.
Heron Brook Lodge will never store any payment information, all the payment processing is done through our partners payment platform.
Heron Brook Lodge would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Heron Brook Lodge from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other member of the Preferred Results Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Heron Brook Lodge would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Heron Brook Lodge for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Heron Brook Lodge correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Heron Brook Lodge to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Heron Brook Lodge erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Heron Brook Lodge restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Heron Brook Lodge’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Heron Brook Lodge transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +353 86 150 9240
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Keeping some basic settings saved from previous visits to our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +353 86 150 9240
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Heron Brook Lodge has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: +353 1 639 5689
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.